Warning: This is not really a BlogSpot. It is a BragSpot. We are proud parents of the cutest kids of all time. This BragSpot is where we keep a record of their superior intelligence and good looks. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Ezra Smiles

Ezra is my smiliest baby so far. He has a smile ready for anyone who takes the time to look his way. He's actually getting a reputation at church for his smiles and content disposition. We love him!



 In other Ezra news, he started rolling over last week. At 4 1/2 months he weighs 15.12 lbs and is 25 inches long.


2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute!! I wish I could get one of his smiles:( I love his bright eyes ( and outfit:) he must be really laid back like his dad.

Anonymous said...

He makes me laugh just to see his happy pictures! We need to see you all again! I'm glad you got such a good natured little guy. I like the vivid colors your kids always seem to be wearing. Maybe that is one trick to the great pictures you take! Heidi