As long as we were going to be in La Grande for Memorial Day weekend, we thought we might as well do Ezra's baby blessing where we'd be around family. Ezra was given a beautiful blessing and then all the family met at the Waite's for a potluck dinner. It was the perfect afternoon sitting in the backyard laughing and talking with family. My brother-in-law Kevin took these pictures for us.
 |
| Ezra and Spencer Bradford |
 |
Spencer Bradford (2 1/2 mos), Thomas Kerns (3 mos), Ezra Waite (2 mos) There is one more cousin (Levi Frewing, 4 mos) who is missing in this picture. Ezra is going to have lots of buddies! |
5 comments:
He is so cute! You have a beautiful little family :)
Fun pictures I hadn't seen the one of the three little boys together. Thomas has changed a lot since I have seen him. I think Spencer and Ezra look a lot alike.
Those are great pictures.
Ivy, I just had so much fun going through all your blogs and looking at all the new pictures! I'm glad you are blogging again. I got behind but I'll have to start checking regularly again. All the pictures are so cute! I love your sweet little family! Heidi
I'm so glad that you are blogging a lot again! I was glad to see a picture of all three boys. I saw a picture of all three moms looking at the boys, but I needed to see them for myself! Now I can see why the decision was so hard:)
Post a Comment