Marjorie turned eight months old yesterday. Where does time go?! She is such a cute little baby that it is all I can do sometimes to keep from eating her up! I really understand that expression because I really do get the urge sometimes to just take a bite out of her when she's being particulary adorable. For those of you who don't understand that urge, don't be alarmed. I can restrain myself.
This girl has got to win the prize for smiliest baby in the world. She has been so relaxed, content, and happy all her life with only a few exeptions (whenever her unpredictable older sister is too close, and this week with a cold and cutting a tooth).
Marjorie gave up the army crawl a couple weeks ago and has since mastered mobility on hands and knees. She has been having fun exploring the new territory that crawling opens for her.
 |
| 3 weeks |
 |
| 4 weeks |
 |
| 5 weeks |
 |
| 6 weeks |
 |
| 2 months |
 |
| 3 months |
1 comment:
She is such a good natured little thing! I could eat her up too!!
Post a Comment